Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Abakus

So today I went to China Town to hang out and I finally ran into the Abakus store. Abakus is a “take out” boutique located on North 10th street in Philadelphia. The set up of Abakus is a Chinese take out restaurant with some of the best street wear brands in the industry. The over all concept of this boutique is genius and is something that I haven’t really seen before. I was blown away by what I saw. I recommend any and every one to visit this store.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment